In response to community need, ELNS will now offer child care options for school-aged children engaged in public school virtual curriculum as a result of the COVID health crisis.
- Students age 5-13
- Registered public school students engaged in virtual learning
- Options for 3, 4 or 5 days per week
- You choose your days of the week for 3 & 4 day options
- Two time options: 7:45am – Noon OR 7:45am – 1:45pm
- Supervised classroom setting
- Enrichment activities such as art, physical activity & outside play, time spent reading aloud, etc.
- Wi-Fi Access available
- Small Classes to allow for safe distancing practices
- Additional health & safety protocols in place
Tuition for 1st Quarter Contract (September 8 – November 12)