Epiphany Lutheran Nursery School offers two weeks of summer camp each year. This year May 29-June 1 (Sleeping Under the Stars) and June 4-7 (Nocturnal Animals) are set aside for our fun-filled camps that include art, games, stories, music, and many other activities. The themes for each week will change from year to year so that children enjoy coming back each year and making new memories.
Camp Dates 2018
May 29-June 1 – Sleeping Under the Stars
June 4-7 – Nocturnal Animals
General Information for 2018 Summer Camp
- Early bird rate $110 through May 4, 2018 or
- Regular rate $125 per week after May 4, 2018
- Extra Early bird rate if you register for all 8 days of camp $200 by April 15, 2018
- For any child ages 2-6 and all current students at ELNS
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- When: May 29-June 1, June 4-7
- Themes: Week 1: Sleeping Under the Stars 2: Nocturnal Animals
- Class sizes are limited and spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until classes are full.
- Camp tuition must accompany your registration.
- Camp tuition is non-refundable.
We have planned a full curriculum of fun and learning in a relaxed atmosphere. If you want to register your child for camp, please complete our online application. You must turn in a completed health form by the first day of camp if your child did not attend ELNS for the 2017-2018 school year. You can contact the school office if you need a medical form.
Weather permitting, we will be outside for a large part of each morning. Please be sure that your child is in clothing that is appropriate for the weather and that you put sunscreen on them before drop-off. Be sure the clothing you provide will allow messy art projects and exciting outdoor play. To maximize your child’s safety, please be sure they wear shoes designed to attach securely to their feet (flip flops not allowed). You will need to provide a healthy, nut-free snack each day of camp. If your child is not fully potty-trained, please include a minimum of 2 diapers and wipes each day in their bag.